VinylStudio is the easiest way to convert your records and tapes to digital format and CD. Includes a full set of sound cleaning filters.
▪ Records from any macOS-compatible audio device.
▪ Looks up track listings and album art from a variety of online databases.
▪ Splits your recordings into tracks.
▪ Saves your tracks, properly tagged, in a variety of file formats.
▪ Burns both audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs.
▪ Integrates with the iTunes music library.
▪ Includes a powerful and comprehensive set of audio cleanup tools.
▪ Offers many other advanced features for the 'power user'.
▪ Well-proven software - over 20,000 satisfied customers across Mac and Windows.
▪ Technical support by email - we consider this a priority and we won't let you down.
▪ Online video tutorials at: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=725.0
You won't find an easier or more effective way to digitize your music collection.
Changes from version 9.0.3:
▪ This version includes a number of minor bug fixes - please see the Readme file after installing for details (Menu -> Help -> View Readme File).
Changes from version 8:
▪ Improved the initial startup (which was a bit clunky) when the program is run for the first time after installing.
▪ The software is now 64 bit. This fixes the 'incompatibility warning' that users are seeing on the latest version of High Sierra.
▪ VinylStudio now uses multiple threads (in parallel) when saving your tracks. This can result in a considerable speedup on multi-core machines.
▪ VinylStudio can now group saved tracks into folders by artist and album title on data CDs and DVDs.
▪ Creating an album when you start recording or import a sound file has been streamlined. It should now be more obvious what to do, especially for new users, with fewer popups.
▪ VinylStudio can now read and write cue sheets.
▪ Due to changes in Amazon policy we have been forced to remove the Amazon databases from the lookup track listing function. Sorry about that, but the other databases are better anyway.
▪ Improved functionality when importing multiple audio files - you can now add to existing album sides whereas before you had to always start from side 1.
▪ When inserting a track break you can now tell VinylStudio to split the current track (rather than adding a track at the end) by holding down the Alt / Option key.
▪ Worked around a problem with track names not showing up on iOS devices in Albums view when saving tracks in MP3 format.
▪ Spectral View is faster, especially on multi-core machines.
▪ Improved the accuracy of the rumble filter.
▪ Better support for input devices that switch automatically between PCM and DoP.
▪ Implemented 'Fade to Middle' - generates a convenient fade between tracks automatically when the end marker and following start marker have been moved apart. You'll find it in the menu.
▪ Implemented shortcut keys to save (5) and restore (6) the current zoom level and cursor position.
▪ Fixed a problem declicking DSD files.
▪ When saving a copy of a recording in the Cleanup Audio window, always save it in stereo, even if Mix down to Mono is set for that album (which was always the intention). To save in mono, use 'Save Selection As'.
▪ Various other minor changes and bug fixes. For details, please see the Readme file after installing.