Jurassic World Alive
-- Tweaked version • Global++ 2.0 --
You MUST be a donor on the Global++ Rocket Chat server to enable full features for this app.
• Dino button: Toggle menu.
• Cog button: Toggle Settings.
• Map: Show/Hide Map of surrounding area
• Patrol: Emulates walking in a circle
• GPX: Uses a custom GPX path to walk around in a custom loop.
• 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, and custom travel speed.
• Walking Man: Toggle "tap to walk". If on; you can tap in JWA to go to that location. In order to use this feature the north has to be set up to work properly. This can be done by tapping your compass until the red arrow on your compass is facing the top of your screen.
• Crosshairs: Tap to enter coordinates to teleport to another area or to snipe for a Dino.
• Timer: Sets a timer so that you know when you can next snipe again.
• H: Hides menu.
• Show joystick: show or hide the joystick as means to move around. This can be toggled off if you prefer the tap to walk or the map.
• Joystick Y Delta +/- : Changes the location of the joystick on the Y-axis.
• Dismiss Map on "Walk Here": Dismisses Map when you tap "Walk Here" to walk to a location.
• Enable Teleport: Allows you to use the map to teleport instead of using Walk Here.
• Dismiss Map on "Teleport Here": Dismisses Map when you tap "Teleport Here to teleport to a location".
• Custom Speed: Changes the speed that you walk at while using the Custom Speed setting.
• Fake location: If enabled, the app will allow you to move around using the joystick, the map or tap to walk. Turn this off to let your avatar follow your real location instead of the fake location.
• Time to save location: Saves your location a set amount of time after closing the app.
• Show Coords Button on Map: Shows coordinates of your pin on the map, this can be to copy the coordinates of where you are located.
• Enable Radar 2.0 Map Fetch: Enables the Radar 2.0 map to featch data from the central server to display additional information.
Jurassic World Alive - Jurassic++
++ Version: r-16 (Donor activation via Rocket/Discord)