MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
## The software
* Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
* Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
### The powerful syntax
* Use the Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
* Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
* Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
### Editing assistant
* Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
* Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
* Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
### Note taking
* Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
* Put quick notes.
* Instantly search from the entire library.
* Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
* Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, and Tumblr.
* Smooth support for image upload services: using Google Photos, Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
### External documentation
* There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
## MWeb official website:
For more about MWeb, please check the MWeb official website: http://www.mweb.im introduction video; it will show you how to use MWeb. We also suggest that you check the MWeb official help document: http://www.mweb.im/help.html
1. Fix search bug.
2. Add search by categories, tags, titles. Thanks @tianhao http://github.com/tianhao/alfred-mweb-workflow .
1. Search syntax: [keyword1] [keyword2]... [-c category1,category2...] [-t tag1,tag2...] [-h keyword1,keyword2,...]
2. If you fill: "MWeb Blog", it will search the document content that contains "MWeb" and "Blog" keywords.
3. If you fill: "MWeb Blog -c cat1,cat2", it will search the document's categories contains "cat1" and "cat2" and the content contains "MWeb" and "Blog" keywords.
4. If you fill: "MWeb Blog -h key1,key2", it will search the document's title contains "key1" and "key2" and the content contains "MWeb" and "Blog" keywords.
5. In External Mode, If you fill: "MWeb Blog -h key1,key2", it will search the document's file name contains "key1" and "key2" and the content contains "MWeb" and "Blog" keywords.
3. Fix words counter bug.
4. Add shortcut: Ctrl + Enter to add the Quick Note to MWeb Library.
5. Support macOS Mojave Dark Mode.